Did you ever woke up one day and felt like everything is bound to go wrong? Waking up at the wrong side of the bed is probably the worst way to start your day. You feel weak even though you just completed your eight hours sleep. And although your legs feel perfectly well, it seems like too heavy to lift when you try to get out of bed.
Many of us experience this excruciating morning. But you can make things better by starting your day right. Following these simple steps will surely give you a head start.
1. Always think of something to look forward to when you wake up. As soon as you hear the sound of your alarm clock, think of something or someone that will inspire you to get out of bed. You can either think of the new suit you are going to wear at the office. You can also think of someone you want to see during the morning.
2. Do some stretching and/or meditation. Stretching in the morning will also make you feel better. And if you have the luxury of time, try to meditate. You will have a more peaceful mind set if you include this in your morning routine.
3. Freshen up. You will feel fully awake after freshening up. Feel good about yourself after taking a shower. Dry your hair and look glamorous after using the professional hair straighteners. Wear your dress and finish your make up. You will feel much better once you like what you see in front of the mirror.
4. Eat your breakfast. Always keep in mind that you perform better when you have enough energy. Having your breakfast will ensure that you do. A lot of people skip breakfast because they are in a hurry. Others just don't feel like having it. But this does not change the fact that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and if you are not going to have one, you deprive yourself of having a wonderful, complete and healthy morning.
5. Smile. This is probably the simplest yet most effective way of starting your day right. Smile to your family, neighbors or even to your dog. Appreciate the new day. Give thanks for the breakfast. Smiling will generate positivity. And this is what you need to have a good day ahead of you. So smile! You will not need any professional hair straighteners or any cash amount for that matter.
Getting out of bed is one of the most difficult challenges in the morning. There are moments when you feel that nothing seems right. But you can always prevent this from getting to you. Start by motivating yourself to get out of bed. Think of something that you really want to do during the day. As you do that, stretch those muscles. It would also be better if you have time to find more serenity through meditation. A nice shower is also good to start your day but not as good as having your breakfast. So eat your breakfast. And most importantly, smile!